Monday, April 19, 2010

As of today, I have 12 days remaining until my due date. Of course i'm happy about it and hopefully I won't have to do all 12 days and he comes before! I will say though i'm not a happy camper these last few weeks/days. I think about 37 weeks is when I was "done". Since then I've gone to labor and delivery twice (both for migraines). I had a migraine last week for 3 days straight! I seriously thought I might die. The first visit they gave me Norco (sp?) which apparentlly is some kind of vicodin...that didn't work at all and when I woke up at home, the migraine was still there. That night we went again because I was vomiting and just plain miserable. They gave me Tylenol 3 with codeine and went home, woke up around 3am and I STILL had it! But luckily they gave me a prescription for the Tylenol 3 so I popped another one and that seemed to have done the trick! Woohoo!

With the migraine squashed, i'm still really uncomfortable. I can't really move around all that well and i'm just at the point where i'm getting really frustrated and grumpy with EVERYTHING! My next appointment is on Wednesday (at 38 weeks, 4 days) and i'm hoping to hear some promising news :)
or someone might get hurt.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you! But you know it's worth it :) And I was one of those women who was very happy to have and hold my baby, but instantly missed being pregnant. Just know the end is near!

    ReplyDelete