Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Doc appointment

So went in today for my appointment (i'm 38 weeks 4 days today) and had the midwife instead of my doctor. My doc is on vacation all this week and next (yeah great timing, huh?!). The midwife was pretty nice though-she did let me know that i'm 1 and a half centimeters dilated! I wasn't dilated at all last week (or at least they didn't say) so i'm pretty excited about it. I know it doesn't necessarily mean anything, but it makes me feel better :) She also put his weight at probably 7 1/2-8lbs.

I go back in next Tuesday (at 39 weeks 3 days) and I meet with the midwife again. The appointment after that (if I get that far) will be at 40 weeks 2 days and i'll be meeting with my doctor again. At that appoinment he said we would be able to schedule an induction (but i'm hoping I go into labor before then!)

We move in ten days from today too-the countdown for the new house is the same as my due date, lol. We're trying to wrap a lot of stuff up this weekend because family is coming in a week from today and we want to have as much done as possible!

P.S. Ethan, come on out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment